This proton therapy center is ProCure’s third, developed in partnership with Princeton Radiation Oncology and CentraState Healthcare System. The facility is based on a prototype that TK&A has designed and adapted for multiple ProCure locations around the country.
- Facility will be the ninth operating proton therapy center in the United States and the first to serve patients in the New York/New Jersey metropolitan area.
- Center is capable of treating 1,400 cancer patients annually in four treatment rooms: one fixed horizontal beam room, one rotating gantry room, and two inclined-beam rooms.
- Five-acre site will also support a Medical Office Building to house the complementary cancer diagnostic and treatment service lines.
- Contemporary stone-and-glass exterior expresses the cutting-edge nature of proton therapy technology.
- Visual connection to outdoor gardens, naturally-lit interiors, child play areas, refreshment amenities, and information resources help to ease patient stress.
- Hospitality-inspired interior spaces incorporate wood paneling and millwork, natural stone, original artwork, and comfortable furnishings.
- Facility opened ahead of original schedule.