This project provides a new home for the Department of Biostatistics and Computational Biology on the 11th floor of the Center for Life Science | Boston, the United States’ first speculative, high-rise, multi-tenant laboratory building.
- Space includes more than 120 offices, various amenities and support areas, and a diverse range of wet and dry labs.
- Open views to the exterior and clerestory glazing provide natural light deep into the floor plate.
- Space is organized as five interconnected volumes, each articulated by design elements and colors that distinguish specific “team neighborhoods” and enhance wayfinding.
- Conference room features glass walls on both sides to allow for visual transparency and acoustical privacy.
- Lounge and break-out spaces are arranged for flexible use and to encourage interaction and collaboration.