As high commercial rents in Boston drove more companies to look outside the city for office space, Boston Properties capitalized on the suburban building boom with this fully speculative, Class A office building along “America’s Technology Highway.”
- First LEED Gold-certified building in suburban Boston.
- High-end finishes and amenities—including a conference center, café, exterior plaza, and fitness facility—are designed to appeal to high-tech tenants seeking greater value without sacrificing quality or aesthetics.
- Interior design takes advantage of long-distance views made possible by the building’s hilltop site and highly transparent façade.
- Curving limestone wall on exterior extends into the lobby, creating a dramatic entry sequence and sweeping transition to the lower level.
- Dynamic two-story lobby features wood panels, French limestone, and flamed and polished black galaxy granite.