Cleveland Clinic is the hub of a robust health system that also includes nine hospitals as well as affiliated family health and ambulatory surgery centers in northeast Ohio. Tsoi/Kobus & Associates has been engaged with Cleveland Clinic on a range of projects over several years, including:
- A 2001 plan to expand Hillcrest Hospital, the system’s premier regional hospital, to include new beds, a modernized OR and central processing, comprehensive imaging facilities, and improved patient/visitor circulation.
- A 2006 Master Plan that provides a framework for the short- and long-term evolution of Cleveland Clinic’s densely developed 1,300-bed main campus and includes recommendations for consolidation and expansion of the regional system, which comprises more than 2,800 beds.
- A 2009 North Ambulatory Site Study that explored growth and access opportunities for the Cancer and Neurological Institutes and related impact on the long-term development of the campus.
- A 2009 study that addressed growing demand for inpatient services on Cleveland Clinic’s main campus.
- A 2010 program for the expansion of the Cancer Institute’s outpatient and research programs.