Suffolk University’s prominent location in the heart of downtown Boston is one of the university’s strengths. Since 2004, TK&A has worked with the university to enhance its facilities at 73 Tremont Street to meet changing student needs and increased demand for space.
- New student lounge and eatery create a space for students, faculty, and staff to gather for meals, recreation, and group work.
- Historic photos and murals celebrate the university’s tradition and its downtown Boston location.
- Lounge is designed to complement the adjacent Mildred F. Sawyer Library.
- Creates a modern library facility serving the College of Arts and Sciences and the Sawyer Business School with a collection of more than 130,000 titles and 68,000 e-books and a range of other print and digital research tools.
- Features a variety of study areas as well as 20 four- and six-seat group study rooms.
- Creates opportunities for interaction among students, faculty, and staff in the library, on surrounding streets, and in public corridors.