At Tsoi/Kobus & Associates (TK&A) we are world-class problem solvers. Our medium is the built environment. For over 30 years, we have assisted private capital and institutional clients in creating strategies that maximize asset values.
Who we are:
- Thoughtful business partners that utilize architecture, planning, and interior design to support our clients' mission.
- Design leaders honored with awards for urban planning and design excellence.
- Adept practitioners versed in the nuances of land development strategy, master plans, and entitlement approvals.
- Skilled negotiators with exceptional permitting and community relations savvy.
What we do:
- Design award-winning cost effective, phased, real estate strategies that maximize stakeholder value.
- Work collaboratively to create places that sustainably enrich lives and communities financially, economically, and socially.
- Creatively solve complex permitting challenges to deliver the highest value real estate.
Why it works:
The high cost of real estate requires corporations and developers to optimize and leverage their available resources. TK&A's diverse architectural and planning practice has resulted in our ability to successfully participate in a variety of innovative and complex real estate projects.
Increasingly, TK&A is called upon for:
- Strategic facility planning in conjunction with architectural and interior design services.
- Our expertise in site identification, programming, planning, and permitting.
- Bridging varying stakeholder perspectives on density and land stewardship.