This new life sciences complex revitalizes an existing research park with three new buildings designed as research and office space. Tsoi/Kobus & Associates completed master planning and core/shell design for the project.
- L-shaped buildings are organized around a courtyard that creates a campus-like setting.
- Buildings are linked by a series of bridges but can also stand alone.
- Currently the headquarters for biopharmaceutical company Regeneron, the complex can support up to 12 separate tenants.
- Glass-and-granite buildings engage the rolling landscape and are designed to complement existing campus aesthetics with a classically modernist approach.
- Windows along the buildings' perimeters offer views to the surrounding forest and draw natural light into the buildings' core.